CLIENT SERVICE ADMINISTRATOR
Treysta is a very different kind of wealth management firm. We believe that true wealth is about more than just money. Understanding what drives our clients’ happiness is fundamental to the advice we provide.
Located in Sydney CBD and reporting to the Client Services Manager, this position is primarily responsible for the efficient completion of Client Services tasks including client and adviser queries, client applications and project work as required. The position will also include helping in the general office management when needed.
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Answering of incoming calls within 2 rings
- Responding to client queries in a timely manner
- Providing assistance and support to our Advisers
- Entering new client and review documentation into Salesforce and Midwinter CRMs
- Maintaining the CRM data to ensure client information is up to date
- Completing file notes for each client or company contact phone call made
- Following up outstanding paperwork and marking off of follow up tasks
- Booking client appointments
- Contacting institutions to obtain relevant client information
General Office Duties
In accordance with the office duties roster, the Client Services Administrator is required to complete tasks such as:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Completing the end of day mail – scanning, renaming, filing, file noting, mail register entries and envelope preparation
- Polishing boardroom tables and cleaning boardrooms
- Kitchen duties – dishwasher and coffee machine
- Boardroom set ups, greeting clients and making tea/coffee.
- Watering plants.
- Stationery orders.
What do you require to be successful in this role?
Training will be provided for the right candidate but as a minimum, you will be need:
- An excellent drive and desire for you and the business to be successful
- A willingness to learn
- A positive attitude and pro-active mind willing to take initiative
- Ability to work efficiently without constant supervision
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Lisa Weaver at email@example.com