Want to help us to help Australians discover a new breed of advice? Treysta Financial Life Management is creating an exciting new category in the financial services space. Help us get the message out with a focus on attracting new clients into our enlightened, values based advice process. The role is a blend of traditional and digital marketing designed to amplify our USP direct to clients and referral sources.
This is a part-time role two days a week and would suit someone who is looking for flexibility and/or returning to work after having children.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is responsible for:
• Planning and execution of digital strategy
• Maintenance of social media channels
• Content creation – e.g. blogs, email marketing, event invitations etc.
• Liaise with external marketing consultants on project work
• Basic website amendments in relation to blogs, news and videos
• SEO to deliver search and website best practice
• Creating and managing eDM campaigns
• Making outbound calls to prospective clients
• Managing client events
Key Attributes/Skills Required
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive attitude
• Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
• Commercially minded
• Capacity to prioritise multiple tasks and work to deadlines
• Prepared to work in a high performance environment
Qualifications / Skills Required
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or similar
• Two years’ experience working in Digital Marketing (knowledge of Financial Services Industry would be advantageous)
• Understanding of Content Management Systems
• Exceptional Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
To apply for this role contact Kristi Conacher on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 9241 2575.