In Focus – Danielle Scales
It’s no accident that Danielle has been selected as our first feature as she is just about to pass through a substantial landmark – TEN YEARS with our business. So first up I would like to take the opportunity to thank Danielle for her loyalty and dedication to the cause, many congratulations Danielle.
Most of you will of course know Danielle or at the very least have dealt with her on the telephone and during her time with us she has accomplished many things:
- In 2005 a pretty young receptionist joined our team in North Sydney
- 6 weeks later she was called into the boss’s office (Danielle thought she was being fired) instead:
- Promoted into our Clients Services Team (we recognised her talents early on)
- 2007 Commences business sponsored Bachelor of Business Administration at Macquarie University
- 2008 promotion to Client Services Manager
- 2012 additional responsibilities in the Operational side of our business
- 2013 commences new role as Operations Manager
- 2013 Danielle graduates from Macquarie University (BBA)
- 2015 Ten Year Anniversary and beneficiary of our staff loyalty bonus scheme
What’s next in business?
- A Course at Northwestern University Chicago – Kellogg School of Management (Reinventing Leadership)
- Major Project Management throughout 2015
- Managing deployment of new Client Relationship and Engagement software
- Implementing new Database/Marketing
What’s next in Danielle’s personal life?
A very busy 2015 which includes her marriage to fiancé Kiel in May and travelling through the US.
Three things you don’t know about me:
- Lived in Dublin for 6 months at 19 years of age
- Is an avid Pilates & Yoga student
- Me and snow don’t go – first time skiing caused an embarrassing mishap with two other Treysta staff members & second dislocated my knee getting off the chair lift on the last run of the day. Not going to give third time lucky a run….