In Focus – Kristi Conacher
Kristi Conacher our General Manager and one of the major owners of the Treysta business.
- In 2004, Kristi returned to Australia after spending 5 years living in London
- On her return, Kristi joined the team at our North Sydney offices in a Marketing and Project Management position
Kristi’s six month project to help out in what was at that time her Father’s business seems to have been extended by 10 years and counting
- 2006 Kristi was invited to buy into the business and become a Partner
- 2007 takes on additional responsibilities and becomes the General Manager.
- 2008 the business makes an acquisition and Kristi was charged with the successful integration of the new business
- 2014 Kristi celebrated her Ten Year Anniversary with the company
What’s next in business?
- To work towards providing a service around financial life management and the general well-being of our amazing clients
- Oversee the deployment of a new Client Relationship Management system and integrate exciting new technologies into our business
What’s next in Kristi’s personal life?
A trip to London to spend time with her family and friends followed by a week in Morocco, one of her favourite places on earth! We are sure that Kristi is a secret Belly Dancer.
Three things you don’t know about me:
- Lived in London for 5 years in my early 20’s
- Travel is my passion having been fortunate enough to visit 77 countries, many a number of times!
- I love Reformer Pilates (that’s the one with machines), cross training, surfing, paddle boarding and fishing! Rumour has it that Kristi has landed a meter long Barramundi.