Superannuation is likely to be the largest asset you will own, so it is worthwhile paying attention to it.
Your super is the simplest way for you to save while you are working, giving you a head start in making sure you can have a comfortable retirement.
But, it doesn’t matter how old you are, it pays to be organised with your super.
Important questions to ask yourself on superannuation:
- Is your insurance right for you?
- Are you planning for the future?
- Are you invested in a legacy product?
- Would you like a say in the asset allocation of your investment?
- Are you making the most of your non-concessional and concessional contribution caps?