Enjoy unprecedented access to high-performing investments, with scale, expertise and experience.
An SMSF is one where you, as a trustee and member, have responsibility over the management, investment and administration of your super fund.
With the right self-managed super fund specialist advisor, you can enjoy unprecedented access to high-performing investments, alongside scale, expertise and experience.
A self-managed super fund (SMSF) puts you in control of your financial future, allowing you to manage your super fund investments proactively.
An SMSF enables you, as a member, to actively participate in the management, investment and administration of your super fund. It can be a highly effective way to maximise your funds for your retirement — but it’s also substantially riskier than a traditional superannuation fund.
Accordingly, there are some key considerations when you’re thinking about opening an SMSF.
- What are my investment goals?
- Am I eligible to set up an SMSF — and how many members will I have?
- Who should be my trustee?
- What are some of the advantages of having a SMSF?
- Can super contributions from your employer be paid in to your SMSF?
- What other types of superannuation contributions can a SMSF accept?
- What is a reasonable balance to have in superannuation before considering setting up a SMSF?
This is why it’s critical to consult with SMSF strategic advisors like Treysta Wealth before proceeding. You’ll be able to discuss the advantages of having an SMSF, look at the benefits of having a personal vs corporate trustee, discuss long-term investment options and look at options like wealth protection insurance.
So why not take the first step and get in touch today? The team at Treysta Wealth is ready to help you get started on your self-managed super fund journey.